HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK

1:32 PM

A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty,
He said.. no..
She asked him if he would want to be with her forever. and he said no.
She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he replied with a no.
She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face the boy grabbed her arm and said...
You're not pretty, you're beautiful.
I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever.
And I wouldn't cry if you walked away.....I'd die...

SO NOW I WILL SAY:
I like you because of who you are to me..A true friend.
Remember:
'A good friend will come bail you out of jail.....
But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying
WE screwed up, but we had fun! '


Proud to be your Friend!
Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence, and don't skip ahead
I've learned..that life is like a roll of toilet paper.
The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.
I've learned..that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved!
I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts...
I've learned...that the less time I have to work, the more things I get done.


To all of you...make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence.
It's National Friendship Week.
Show your friends how much you care.
Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND, even if it means sending it back to the person who sent it to you!
If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have a circle of friends.



HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!
YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I am honored

You Might Also Like

0 cutie berceloteh

Followers

Popular Posts

  • السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته Αѕѕαℓαмυ’αℓαιкυм Lama sangat rsanya tak ber'blog', busy 'bercinta' hahahaha Kejap je dh...
  • Ya Allah, kau kuatkanlah hatiku... Kau berilah kesabaran kepada ku... Kau tabahkanlah hatiku menerima dugaan mu..... Sememangnya...
  • Dh pass kan? haaa.. apa lgi? Bz kan diri dgn FTR report ye amende FTR report? Lepas exam CePSWaM, langkah seterusnya buat FTR report...
  • السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته Αѕѕαℓαмυ’αℓαιкυм Akhirnya, acara kemuncak.. الحمد لله Alhamdulillah Siap sudah thesis yg diheboh2kan sg...
  • السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته Αѕѕαℓαмυ’αℓαιкυм Syukur الحمد لله Alhamdulillah Penantian sudah berakhir Igtkn dh settle, rupanya...
  • Aku sudah berlari Mengejar yang tak pasti Mengejar kamu…. Hanya dirimu…Kulantunkan hidupku Kubisikkan cintaku Hanya untukmu… Hanya untukmu… ...
  • السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته Αѕѕαℓαмυ’αℓαιкυм Seronok nya bulan September 2019, 3 minggu berturut2 kita bercuti hari Isnin. Makanya ki...
  • Siyes ckp, pgi ni dh lewat weih!! Tataw nak habaq lagumana, nak kata c o lgate, jauh panggang dri api weiii!! wakaka... Tataw npe, sejak2 Ei...
  • Lately, sejak2 umie penoh dgn krisis, umie kembalikan balek 'tabiat' membaca yg dh lama umie buang.. rsanya dari 20 August 2010 lgi ...
  • Fuuu.. pembuka 2013, bday adik kesygn umie sorang ni (25/1/2013) .. kebetuln Abie ajak g makan sempena ada kenaikan yg dia dpt & lulus e...